Complaint Review: Mood Fabric

• Reported By: Dover Massachusetts
  • Mood Fabric

Internet

Mood Fabric Too Easy Internet

I responded to a Boston Globe ad for a Accounts Receivable Agent on April 21,2009. I e/mailed a cover letter and resume. I got back a e/mail resume accepting me as an Accounts Receivable Specialist. It stated for me to give them my phone number,bank account number,bank name,routine number so as to my me 10% of money collected from clients who purchase machinery some months ago.

They said it was so they can set up a branch in my city, as his fast growing business expand so he can reduce his work load.

This whole deal seems fish to me. Has anyone else encountered such a situation. I am skeptical because,I heard of similar situations being a ripoff. Any time some one asked for bank information lights go off. Plus could not find anything about them other than a web site listing them as a fashion designer in NY City. I can not be sure this is them.

John
Dover, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2009 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mood-fabric/internet/mood-fabric-too-easy-internet-452653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content