Complaint Review: Morgan & Lewis Associates

• Reported By: Temple — Atascadero California USA
  • Morgan & Lewis Associates

Nationwide
    USA

Morgan & Lewis Associates There was a complaint on my name and social security number New York City Nationwide

I received a voicemail message from a Steven Robinson from the Headquarters of Correction Department. He stated there was a complaint made against my name and social security number resulting in a warrant being issued. That warrant would be processed by 10 am tomorrow morning.

I was informed that if I wanted the warrant withdrawn I would need to contact Morgan & Lewis, LLP and the persons name is Richard Smith at (347)523-5553. The live person I spoke to asked me to verify the last four numbers of my social security number and I refused which angered him. He then put me on hold so I could speak to Richard Smith.

When he came back on the line he informed me that Mr. Smith was on the other line and that I would need to call back. So I asked for their website and where they were located and he began to stumble. He became very nervous!

I checked out other websites and it looks like they've been at it awhile. I also posted on STOP CALL to further the awareness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2015 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/morgan-lewis-associates/nationwide/morgan-lewis-associates-there-was-a-complaint-on-my-name-and-social-security-number-ne-1227308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content