Complaint Review: Morgan Victoria Gustas and Ray Gustas

• Updated: Tue, April 18, 2017
  • Reported By: Sam Sch — Longmont Colorado USA
  • Morgan Victoria Gustas and Ray Gustas

USA

Morgan Victoria Gustas and Ray Gustas Queens University - Ontario Canada also Fremont Ray Gustas Fremont CA BULLIES FREMONT CA

Ive been bullied by Ray Gustas and his daughter Morgan Victoria Gustas.

Ray Gustas came to me after his wife Patty filed for divorce he asked me to take his daughter Morgan Victoria Gustas under care and keep an eye on her.

After I paid for her to have two trips to Costa Rica both Ray Gustas and Morgan Victoria Gustas respnding by plotting against me in a bullying scheme with absoultely no concern for me or my children.

Morgan Victoria Gustas is seeking a career in child support services.  It has been my personal interaction with Morgan Victorua Gustas that her father Ray Gustas is concern about her emotional health and before you hire her to take care of any child I would proceed with a psychological evaluation since she and Ray are easily manipulated.

As painful as it was to be bullied by my friends I am more concerned about how not standing up for the truth and taking a stand against bullying will be passed down to any child that is taught or in the care of Morgan Victoria Gustas.

This is my own personal experience and one that I like to share.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2017 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/morgan-victoria-gustas-and-ray-gustas/-/morgan-victoria-gustas-and-ray-gustas-queens-university-ontario-canada-also-fremont-ray-1368351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content