Complaint Review: Motel 6 Sunnyvale North

• Motel 6 Sunnyvale North
    775 N. Mathilda Ave,
    Sunnyvale, California
    USA

Motel 6 Sunnyvale North Motel 6 personnel at the credit card fraud Entire USA Sunnyvale California

The motel 6 in Sunnyvale CA (motel 6North) has been charging my credit card frauduently. I have not made the reservations I was charged for.

I see that a lady from Texas had the same experience, and the same level of help (??) from the corporate office. The people on the phone are rude (they interrupt, talk through you, and try to make it sound like you called in and made these multiple reservations then forgot.

When I initalled phoned them, the person who answered the phone said something like, "Oh, you have bogus charges on your credit card from us . . . OK" then switched me to someone who wa singularly unhelpful.

I immediately called my bank and am filing a police report. I am putting this on ripoff reports because I cannot tell whether this is a systemwide or local problem for them. I can tell, however, that they are handling it like people who have something to hide.

Marcie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/motel-6-sunnyvale-north/sunnyvale-california-94085/motel-6-sunnyvale-north-motel-6-personnel-at-the-credit-card-fraud-entire-usa-sunnyvale-c-1074243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content