Complaint Review: MOUNTAIN MITSUBISHI Of Tacoma, W.A.

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2008
  • Reported By: ft. lewis Washington
  • MOUNTAIN MITSUBISHI Of Tacoma, W.A.
    S. Tacoma Way
    Tacoma, Washington

MOUNTAIN MITSUBISHI Of Tacoma, W.A. changed contract on vehicle after signed. cost me $30,000, and years of headache Tacoma Washington

On april 4th 2006, i went in and bought a 2006 mitsubishi eclipse. i signed all of my paperwork, dotted all of my I's, and crossed all of my T's. But when the bill had come in, they were charging me $150 more a month than what i had agreed to in the contract. I then reviewed the contract and told them to change it. the only way for me to do the change was to trade the vehicle that i had just put $5000 down on. in doing so, i carried over way to much negative equity. I was then stuck with a vehicle worth $8000, and owed $32000. This company later packed up and ran in 2008.

I began to ask around and the few people who knew the story said that that particular dealership had owed mitsubishi corp. over $2 million. Now that that dealership is gone, i cannot recover any money they owe for stuff like GAP, or other obligations they had. To this day i am still trying to recover for the debt that this dearlership had put me into after payin over $20,000 in financing.

jacob
ft. lewis, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mountain-mitsubishi-of-tacoma-wa/tacoma-washington-98433/mountain-mitsubishi-of-tacoma-wa-changed-contract-on-vehicle-after-signed-cost-me-30-333507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content