Complaint Review: Mountain View Motors

• Mountain View Motors
    545 E Main St
    Price, Utah
    USA

Mountain View Motors Chris and his son Ryan They sold me a bad car and was aware of it!!!! I mean the engine is bad. It burns oil; and they are not gonna help me with it. Price Utah

I had purchased a car from moutain view motors. We took it for a spin and it was making this noise. We asked what it was and the reply was they had it checked and it is good to go.

I even paid for the car fax. So we took it, brought it back home and had it checked out. Found out it was bone dry of oil when they checked it. And found out it is burning oil.

He told me to get ahold of him if I needed anything for the car. I did. He told me then he would send me 5 or 600 dollars to help and I told him that that wouldn't cover it.

I paid him $5,350 for a car that burns oil. That is not gonna work!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mountain-view-motors/price-utah-84501/mountain-view-motors-chris-and-his-son-ryan-they-sold-me-a-bad-car-and-was-aware-of-it-1131666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content