Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ordered a very specialized television mount from this company after searching the internet.  I ordered it and paid thru paypal.  A week later I recieved a different generic  cheaper mount that I did not order.  After three attempts to get a refund and RMA,  the company has choosen to ignore me.   I actually found a number to contact them other than their main number which is disconected and the individual I spoke with was rude and short about the issue and has not contacted me since. I sent three RMA request over a two week period with no reply.   Try 626 441-2328

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mounts-factory/mpk-california-91754/mounts-factory-mountsfactory-bait-and-switch-mpk-california-1145359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mounts Factory