Complaint Review: MOVECORP

• MOVECORP
    Unit 7, Norton Works, Shenstone,
    Internet
    United States of America

MOVECORP DO NOT USE MOVECORP BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shenstone, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Please contact Watchdog

*Consumer Comment: your move corp dealings

DO NOT USE MOVECORP!!!!

I want to make people aware of this company. James Malett
was the person who was dealing with me. Not only did they take 6 months for the
delivery some articles came out broken and even though I had paid for insurance
super cover I am getting only half for it. I have been misinformed on varios
occasions, I have emails proving all but now being denied by the salesman. They
extorted more money after I had paid the 50% deposit by increasing the size of
the shipment which was much less that what they charged me for. They are very
good in the beginning and will quote you a very low price so that you use them
and send the depost....BUT BEWARE do not pay the 50%.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2011 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/movecorp/internet/movecorp-do-not-use-movecorp-beware-beware-beware-shenstone-internet-726515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please contact Watchdog

AUTHOR: Emma&amp Gino - (United Kingdom)

We are victims ourselves and we have submitted our story to watchdog http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/
Please send yours as well and we might get more attention!

your move corp dealings

AUTHOR: adrienne - (Netherlands)

Hi there,

I wish i would have read this earlier, we also used them, stuff is broken, missing and they did charge extra for more stuff while we ended up with less. They also said they had packed our tv and they did not.

We have now contacted BAR (Britsh Association of Removers) on email adres: consumer.affairs@bar.co.uk and they asked us to send them all the emails we have so far and would get things moving in Move Corp accepting their responsibility and help us get them to pay for the damages they caused. Maybe you could do the same and also report them there.