Complaint Review: MOVEit

• MOVEit
    4100 N. Powerline Road Suite S5
    Pompano Beach, Florida
    USA

MOVEit Robert Boni MOVEIT COMPANY and Robert Boni are SCAM Artist!! Pompano Beach Florida

Movit is a rip off and a fake.. I hired this company to move me from one state to another. I had given a deposit over the phone and promised my household furniture would fit in one truck. (WRONG) So much of my items were broken or scratched. My fragile boxes were crushed. Some of my furniture wasn't even wrapped. The drivers had to make a second trip and items were not even loaded. I never received all my items/furniture.

Moveit (Robert Boni) is not a moving company, but a broker. Everything that was told to me on the phone or on his website is a lie. The truck was old, nothing was weighed. It was the worse nightmare of my life. My husband had to call the police to get the moving men to unload the truck at destination. Robert wasn't cash or money order before all items were delivered. We had to run out in the middle of the night to get the drivers money.

We will be going for litigation for item not received/broken/scratched.. If you value your home and furniture, do not hire this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/moveit/pompano-beach-florida-33073/moveit-robert-boni-moveit-company-and-robert-boni-are-scam-artist-pompano-beach-florida-1112471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content