Complaint Review: Movement Mortage

• Movement Mortage
    8915 S Sepulveda Blvd
    los angeles, California
    USA

I have purchased a few homes, and Eric has been the most rudest, disrespectful loan reps I have ever worked with.  His greed, and pettiness makes me wonder how he became a Branch Manager.

I have been shopping for a house, and I was using Eric as my loan rep.  A month into house hunting I was approached by a another lender offering the same product Eric was, but offered to pay for my appraisal

I text Eric and asked if he could honor what the other company was offering. ( mind you he had text me earlier to tell me a house that I submitted a offer on was back on the market. ( he works in the same office with the listing agent)

He texted back No. Good luck to you!

Well if we aren’t doing the loan, she won’t take your offer. I'll let her know! Thank you.

I was shocked at the pettiness, but I said ok Thanks.

Then he emails me 5 min. later.

Dear  Jongula,

i have requested for you file to be canceled.  Good luck!

I sent him this

In the text messages sent at 12:31pm we decided to not continue doing business because you are unable to match the better loan I was offered. I knew the file was canceled when you told me via text.

If you contact me again ( via email, text or call) I will report you for harassment and report the inappropriate comments you made about Vaness and me getting the Duplex.

“If we are not doing the loan, she won’t take your offer. I’ll let her know”.

What you need to do on your end to end our business relationship is your business.  This should be the last communication. No need to reply

He sent this

Thank you.  Best of luck to you!

I am shocked and confused as to why he was upset. Why he keeps texting and emailing me.

His Unprofessional behavior has made me never want to use Movement Mortgage. I urge you to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2017 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/movement-mortage/los-angeles-california-90045/movement-mortage-eric-otfinoski-petty-and-disrespectful-bad-attitude-los-angeles-califor-1383586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

I feel Sorry for Jongula 2

AUTHOR: - ()

I have seen Eric’s yelp reviews and I am not the only person who thinks he is a horrible person and a subpar loan clerk.

I feel sorry for myself as well  that I had to endure Eric's lack of customer service, professionalism and inferior loan products.

Clearly Eric has disconnects with reality.

The only reason we did not continue doing business is because he was unable to match the better loan product I was offered.  Period.

If it makes him feel better to say he fired me then so be it. Shows how petty he is when he should work on being a better communicator and loan clerk.

We both know the truth and our text messages back that up.

( I think Eric forgot about those text messages..)  I’m glad I have them, my attorney found the text about a loan clerk telling an listing agent not to lake my offer (cause  he wasn’t doing my loan) interesting…

I will agree that we were never a good fit, because I felt as if I deserved a more competent, through loan clerk who wasn’t motivated by greed. One who was actually trying to help me get the best loan product and not just make money for himself.

I actually have that now in my current lender.  I'm Escrow . My current lender got me through the underwriting process in less than 6hrs! Paid for my apprisal, actually answers my emails and calls.

Hopefully now Eric can move on to not communicating and over charging another client.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I feel very sorry for Jongula

AUTHOR: Eric Otfinoski - (USA)

I feel very sorry for Jongula - I'm not sure why she is so upset at being fired, but as a Loan Officer who has been in business for over 20 years with hundreds of repeat clients, I am very fortunate to be able to pick and choose which clients I want to work with.  It does occasionally happen where it's not a good match between a Loan Officer and their client.

I understand why being fired might be an unsettling experience for her - her write up certainly speak volumes about her.  I do wish her the best of luck, and am pleased she is so happy with her current lender, and am hopeful she can move on from her apparent devastation.

That's is correct.. Eric can't please them all.. Because he's a horrible person.

AUTHOR: - ()

It s very clear to me that Eric has mental issues and should not be trusted with anyone's loan. How was I fired as a client when the only reason I've moved on was because another Lender offered a better loan with less cost. Eric was given the opportunity to match the offer and he simple said no without asking details. HE added his unethical behavior into the equation saying if he wasn't doing my loan the agent that worked in his office wouldn't take my offer for a home. How is that fair? My loan had nothing to do with me getting my offer accepted. I asked Eric to never contact me again and he continued. He is a loan rep that is rude, greedy, disrespectful and a stalker. But, despite his actions im currently in Escrow and I have a better loan and I'm happy! I feel sorry for Eric that he would lose a customer over a 450 Appraisal and unknown to Eric I will be purchasing 2 more homes in the near future with partners and he not only lost out on my solo loan he lost out on those as well. He got one thing right.. He can't please them all.. As I know I'm not the first or last to deal with this fooliness. This was a business deal not a 7th grade high school fight.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Can't please everyone...

AUTHOR: Eric Otfinoski - (USA)

I'm sorry that she was so upset that I fired her.  Generally I don't fire clients, but in this case, I felt it was in everyone's best interest for her to move on with a different lender.

I sent her 2 VERY short emails at the end explaining that I would indeed cancel her file, and then wished her the best of luck.

It's unfortunate that this apparently unhinged her, and I hope she is able to move on from what apparently was a very traumatic experience for her.