Complaint Review: Movement Mortgage LLC

4451 Bluebonnet Blvd, Ste G
    Baton rouge, Louisiana
    USA

Movement Mortgage LLC Baton rouge Louisiana

*Author of original report: update

Movement Mortgage is by far the Worst Lending company In U.S History. I was referred by the Realtor Agent to use this company. The Loan Officer Kelly M. Stated Fha will take entirely to long to close on this home, switch me to a conventional loan without knowing. A reversal was conducted due to he home needing flooring to FHA. Kelly M. Would take weeks at a time to return my calls, advise me to conduct the repairs prior underwriting, did not request needed document from to be verified accordingly, allegedly lost my personal information 4 times, lied stated i was in underwriting whwn she never submitted files to ubderwriting after 3 months of this foolishness I was referred to the Office Manager, who was worse. Mark B. The office manager from the beginning I felt I was being conned. Mark B. Did everything from falsying document submitted to HUD to contacting the seller stating"she don't have money for closing" behind my back. Mark B. Refuse to allow credit from Rural Development, credit from earnest money, proper taxes (homestead exempt) and title company credit towards the loan. After ? Mark B. Secretly wanted more money on the closing I was already scheduled to pay $5,000 for closing when I should not have to. He lied on the Loan Processor, the Appraiser, his manager for ALL of his wrong doing. Months later the seller gave up and sold the home for cash. ShatterING my dream of becoming a home owner. Do your research I discovered Mark B. Was sited for previous wrong doing with other clients please don't waste your time with this company in LA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2017 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/movement-mortgage-llc/baton-rouge-louisiana/movement-mortgage-llc-baton-rouge-louisiana-1390275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

update

AUTHOR: - ()

Movement Mortgage is by far the Worst Lending company In U.S.History. I was referred by the Realtor Agent to use this company. The Loan Officer Kelly M. Stated FHAwill take entirely to long to close on this home, switch me to a conventional loan without knowing. A reversal was conducted due to the home needing flooring to FHA. Kelly M. Would take weeks at a time to return my calls, advise me to conduct the repairs prior underwriting at my own expense, did not request needed documents to be verified accordingly, allegedly lost my personal information 4 times, lied stated i was in underwriting when she never submitted files to underwriter my application was denied due to insufficent information after 3 months of this foolishness I was referred to the Office Manager, who was worse. Mark B. The office manager from the beginning I felt I was being scammed Mark B. Did everything from falsying document's he submitted to HUD to contacting the seller stating"she don't have money for closing" behind my back. Mark B. Refuse to allow credits from Rural Development, credit from earnest money, proper taxes (homestead exempt) and title company credit towards the loan. After ? Mark B. Secretly wanted more money on the closing I was already scheduled to pay $5,000.00 for closing when I should not have to. He lied on the Loan Processor, the Appraiser, his manager for ALL of his wrong doing. Months later the seller gave up and sold the home for cash. ShatterING my dream of becoming a home owner. Do your research I discovered Mark B. Was sited for previous wrong doing with other clients please don't waste your time with this company in LA. make a Move from Movement.