Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, June 19, 2017

• Reported By: Dada — North edwards California USA
Moveweels.com
411 walnut STR number 4179 Green cove spring, Florida USA

Moveweels.com BWT Do not even thinking about click the link Green cove spring Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

May 30, 2017.... My frustration started.... I made it contract through the phone with movewheels.com. they told me,have a many truck drivers willing to delivered my 1967 Pontiac from California to New York price was 950. My pickup day was ,June 19th 2017 . Today is 19 / June. No call no response. I have been calling them 3-day straight day and night, try to contact with that agent make contract with me. I leave many messages even a send email to that agent I make a contract with.

Today finally, that agent call me. he promoted to manager position, he's not selling agent anymore so ,he say; he give to all his work to other agent to take care of rest of his work. They have a miscommunication and he apologized. He tried to make me continue contract with him, even after I said I want to cancel my contract and he tried to help me out to figure out what is a better price in a better time to ship my car he say I have to relocate my destination because my destination to far from truck driver doesn't want to go there for he didn't tell me at the beginning of our contract 19 days ago and he raised the price over $1,000 and he keeps saying I'm a manager position only a training people do work. he don't take responsibility what he made contract before he promote to manager position. also website that have a chat room he or she not helpful whatsoever. I asked my order still exist she say what's that mean, so I asked can I change shipping agent to somebody else; she say he would be contact with me shortly. I told she or he I have been received the contact with you shortly three days straight, but no one contact with me. I asked can I cancel that contract and, she tell me I have to pay $75 of a cancellation fee. when I make contract he don't even say anything about the cancellation fee or additional fee will be charged since May 30. never contact with this company whatsoever I have to call around to find the many different numbers and leave voice message or talk to somebody else and they only say to me back contact with your soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/moveweelscom/green-cove-spring-florida-32043/moveweelscom-bwt-do-not-even-thinking-about-click-the-link-green-cove-spring-florida-1379963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moveweels.com