Complaint Review: Moviescapital

• Reported By: Crestview Florida
  • Moviescapital
    moviescapital.com
    Internet

Moviescapital.com Limited and poor movie collection. Bad refund policy. Internet

Moviescapital.com looks great and tempting from the outside, but, after you pay for your membership to see what kind of collection they have, whether you download anything or not they're not going to refund your money. I don't know if Richard Wilson owns the site or not, but, he's the one I've been dealing with through the support links and he is rude, unwilling to help the customer, and a man of a few words.

After I made my purchase I had to write several emails to receive my username and password, which I received about a week later instead of instantly. Part of the refund policy says you'll get a refund as long as you haven't started downloading any movies, which I have not, but, all I receive is an email that says read the refund policy. This site has the worst selection of movies I've ever encountered on the internet, it's unbelieveable.

Acrobbins
Crestview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2008 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/moviescapital/internet/moviescapitalcom-limited-and-poor-movie-collection-bad-refund-policy-internet-394018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content