Complaint Review: MP3MUSICHQ-COM

• MP3MUSICHQ-COM
    mp3musichq-com
    , California

MP3MUSICHQ-COM musicmp3.com Online California

I read a rip off report about
mp3musichq.com
Internet
Phone Number:
818-303-1770
mp3

apparently they managed to take my info when i signed up for lifeteime limewire subscription. anyway, after i realized they were debetting $9.88 a month automatically from my checking. I used a search engine & found there web site. I called the customer service & told them I had no interest in any extra $9.88 being taken out my account for anything. The guy said I ? subscribed? for a hacker protection ! WTF ? I don't remember doing that along the way ?? I'm usually good about avoiding the BS Pop ups & gimmicks...But they got me !

The cuatomer rep deleted the automatic debiting & said that I should no longer see that on my banking statements in the future. But I guess we'll have to see ??? Luckily they only snagged $9.88 for two months. So if you got scammed call Billing: 1-866-730-0934 (toll free)(USA)& hopefully they will delete your account as well. I stilll got lifetime limewire without that monthly fee.
Good Luck,
Jimmy
Newport News, VA.,

Jimmy
newport news, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2007 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mp3musichq-com/california/mp3musichq-com-musicmp3com-online-california-240531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content