Complaint Review: Mr. Checkout

• Mr. Checkout
    381 South Central Ave
    Oviedo, Florida
    United States

Mr. Checkout Joel Goldstein Zinnia Ortiz They took my $5000 and works a couple of weeks on my account. Nothing since the first month. They put the oweness of me to give them a reason to work further on my account. Oviedo Florida

I chose Mr. Checkout vs. another company that offers a similar service.  During my initial call with Zinnia I asked why I should choose Mr. Checkout vs. the other company.  Zinnia told me that the other company does a blast email and that is it.  Mr. Checkout will stay involved with me as a "partner".  Well, nothing could be further from the truth.

After paying my $5000 deposit, I was given access to the database of their "clients". I was disappointed to see there were a LARGE amount of smoke shops - not my prospects.  I was also disappointed to see how many duplicate entries were being counted in the 1000 number. When I asked Joel about this, I was told they were in the process of cleaning up their database.  Really?

I received three emails with interested parties on them - a total of 24 company names.  There were duplicates and wrong telephone numbers on the lists.  When I called three of the names, I was told they did not know about my product. I have never received any accounting for the $5000.  I only owed $250 in commissions after the first 6 months.

They have not done any work on my behalf after the first month.  I only hear from them if I contact them. When I spoke with Joel and asked for half of my payment back since the commissions stream was so low, I was told that I needed to send them updates so they could work on my account again. Really?  You have $5000 (a lot of money to a small business) of my money and need further reason to work on my account?

I have contacted a lawyer in Florida and I am contacting the trade journal that is running their ad so other small businesses don't make this mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2017 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-checkout/oviedo-florida-32765/mr-checkout-joel-goldsteinzinnia-ortiz-they-took-my-5000-and-works-a-couple-of-weeks-o-1414479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content