Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

On Oct 18,2007, Mr. John Reed called to solicit business from me. I assigned one account to him and then he called back stating that in order to continue the process, he needed $750 for the fee and will refund this fee if the debt was unsuccessfully collected within half a year. I faxed the Affidavit and copy of the check to him. wrote what he told me. Next day, $750.00 was withdrawn from my account electronically. Afterwards, he never called me. I called him several times, he said it was in process. Then what happened next is that he could not be reached. I faxed a letter to him asking for refund. no response. The account is still outstanding. I called 516 799 2301 or 2614, no answer. this is rip off. Please refund my $750.00 and no more questions will be asked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-john-reed/plano-texas-75023/mr-john-reed-this-is-rip-off-plano-texas-1005489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. John Reed