Complaint Review: Mr. Roland Moore / Mr. Sule Ahmend

• Reported By: Lake Worth Florida
  • Mr. Roland Moore / Mr. Sule Ahmend

Internet
    Africa

Mr. Roland Moore / Mr. Sule Ahmend This email is such a joke, I really hope no one is going to fall for it, Enjoy, I got a good laugh, and figured I'd share. You Guys Are Great, and thank you. Nigeria Internet

I just wanted to say that I'm always amazed by the ways these scammers consistantly try to devise ways to rip unsuspecting people off. This is an email that was in my INBOX, of course, I don't fall for this crap, but I thought I would share it with everyone, this guy needs to get some literary skills before, he goes online, of course we all would love $800,000 in these hard economic times. But if this guy could afford to be giving it away to me, he could also afford to PAY someone to email me that can write and spell.

(No Subject)?
From: dsbshop (dsbshop@planetretail.in)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Wed 3/04/09 11:35 PM
To:

Dear Friend, Good day, I just want to inform you that I have deposited your MASTERCARD worth$800,000 USD. to the FedEx Delivery Services here in West Africa. I havewaited enough to hear from you so that your funds will be Transferredthrough ECO BANK OF NIGERIA (EBN) here, but because of the late Response Idecide to deposit the MASTERCARD with the FedEx Delivery Services withyour previous information listed earlier.

I have covered the delivery charges & insurance coverage fee, the only Feeto be paid by you is their security safe keeping fee of $185 dollars only.I Would have paid that but they refused because they don\\\'t know whenyou will Contact them and in case of demurrage. I will be traveling to IRAQ to see my boss and I will not come back tillnext Month, therefore I will advise you to contact the FedEx shipmentofficer with His contact information as listed below for the avoidance ofincrease of their Security safe keeping fee.

Note that I packaged the MASTERCARD inside a magazine where nobody willNotice the content, I also told the shipment officer Mr. Roland Moore thatit is an Ordinary African magazine I want to deliver to my friend abroadto avoid further delay unless you delay to send their security safekeeping fee. Below is the shipment officer's contact information. Your parcel number isalso included in this mail.

Please be sure to indicate it when you contactthe officer. Mr. Roland MooreShipment Officer of FedEx Express Delivery Services Nigeria. E-mail: fedexexpressdispatchingdpt@gmail.com Tel: +234-709-308-0677 Parcel Number: 2154545541 Be sure to confirm your delivery details as follows: Full name...............Home address............Country.................Telephone............... This is to avoid wrong shipment.

According to FedEx, your package will be delivered within 3 business daysafter the security charges are cleared. Once again, try not to mention that the parcel contains a credit card. Iregistered the package as a magazine. Please keep this in mind to avoidlegal issues. The Card pin with instructions on activation is attached to the card. Thanks and hope to do business with you again soon. Thanks.Mr. Sule Ahmend

Patricia
Lake Worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-roland-moore-mr-sule-ahmend/internet/mr-roland-moore-mr-sule-ahmend-this-email-is-such-a-joke-i-really-hope-no-one-is-go-432497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content