Complaint Review: Mr. Toyota Of Dallas

• Mr. Toyota Of Dallas
    2610 Forest Lane
    Dallas, Texas

Mr. Toyota Of Dallas ripoff warantee Dallas Texas

When I bought a car 3 months ago, my finance guy named SHANE (never trust him) sold me a warantee that I realized was way too much money. 2 months ago he was supposed to take $2,000 off of my loan. I am able to pay off the car now, but I cant because the warantee refund STILL has not gone through.

Every time I call this fraudulent place, no one answers the phone. EVER. Llast week he told me that "next week he'll take care of everything." Well, its been a week and the loan people STILL havent gotten these alleged papers. I am at my wits end. Nnever ever buy a car from there- you WILL regret it.

Sophie
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2005 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-toyota-of-dallas/dallas-texas-75235/mr-toyota-of-dallas-ripoff-warantee-dallas-texas-137623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content