Complaint Review: MRA VDO

• MRA VDO
    PO Box 150
    Hollywood, California

A prey of Girls Gone Wild, MRA or GGW video

It was so bad and sad I just checked this web page. I am now one of the victim of the MRAvideo or GGW video (Girls Gone Wild). I bought the first video showed on the TV with a very cheap price which I didn't know that was the big bait of this company. After that I received the second one which I didn't order. First I thought, it was ok because the price would be the same as the first one so I kept it. Then, the third one was sent to me. I immediately guessed that this company must do the bad and cheating business. I sent it back with a complaint letter and told them to stop mailing me anything.

I talked to my credit card company about the charges but the officer reccommended me to call the MRA company directly.. I did and I warned that company not to send me those materials and refunded the money for the third one I returned. That company said....yes! and I will get the my credit back within 2 weeks.

What happened after that? Not even a week after that, I received the fourth VDO. What the heck is wrong with this F..cking company? I then sent the long letter with that VDO back and gave the company the serious warning that I would have my attroney deal with this fraud crisis. I also informed in that letter to refund me all the money charged.

I kept watching my credit card account and I only got one refund money back. Anyway, I have been looking forward to obtaining the other amount of my refund. I also hope that company would stop or be stopped soon.

One of the seriously upset victim

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mra-vdo/hollywood-california-90078/a-prey-of-girls-gone-wild-mra-or-ggw-videofox-6-investigative-reporter-john-mattes-first-6455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content