Complaint Review: MRA Video, Girls Gone Wild

• MRA Video, Girls Gone Wild
    p.o. box 9231
    Sylmar, California

MRA Video, Girls Gone Wild ripoff Sylmar California

I ordered two videos girls gone wild:mra video for $9.99 with my debit card I assumed that these were all the videos that I would be getting but they kept coming every month.

I decided to keep a couple of the videos until I got my bank statement and saw that they were $23.99 a pop and I started sending them back but they were still charging my account.

So I e-mailed them and asked them to stop sending the videos and stop debiting my account they e-mailed me back and said that I had to call or write to cancel.

So I called and there was no where on the menu where you could cancel your order so I realized I was being scammed. I saw your website and decided to make a report.

I hope you can help me with a solution I can't think of anything other than changing my checking account number which would be a pain.

Chris
Evansville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2002 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mra-video-girls-gone-wild/sylmar-california-91392-9231/mra-video-girls-gone-wild-ripoff-sylmar-californiafox-6-investigative-reporter-john-matte-33265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content