Complaint Review: MRS BPO LLC

• MRS BPO LLC
    1930 Olney Ave.
    Cherry Hill, New Jersey
    USA

MRS BPO LLC Collection ("fishing") for a debt that doesn't exist Cherry Hill New Jersey

Received a solicitation from this company at my UPS Store mailing address, addressed to my former partner who hasn't used this address since we separated THREE YEARS AGO. Seemed very fishy so I called the number on the request.

I explained to the operator that the whole thing seemed strange because (1) he has no debt, and (2) he hasn't used this mailing address for three years and so if he did have a debt with this (major credit card) company they would have certainly mailed a statement to him at his forwarding address. And, they certainly would have pursued this a lot sooner than three years later.

The operator said she couldn't discuss it with me (because I'm not the individual listed on the correspondence) but she was glad that I let them know that the address wasn't correct and she would remove it from their files. She apologized for the inconvenience. It was all so bizarre.

I am not even sure how to explain why my former partner would have received this but I am sure it is not legitimate  because none of it makes sense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mrs-bpo-llc/cherry-hill-new-jersey-08003/mrs-bpo-llc-collection-fishing-for-a-debt-that-doesnt-exist-cherry-hill-new-jersey-1124779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content