Report: #1190520

• Ms Queenie
    msqueenie7777@yahoo.com
    Goldsboro, North Carolina
    USA

Buyer Beware!!!  Ms Queen or Ms Queenie from Goldsboro NC is a con artist!!!  She will have you send her money via PayPal to the email address of msqueenie7777@yahoo.com.    Once you send the money, you will never hear from her again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2014 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ms-queenie/goldsboro-north-carolina/ms-queenie-msqueen-con-artist-fake-rootworker-goldsboro-north-carolina-1190520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
3Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Queenie

AUTHOR: Tired - (USA)

She did the same thing to me in 2014, and I am still waiting on my spiritual cleansing bath.

Did it work out

AUTHOR: Kim - (USA)

Did Queenie help you is she real or fake

Not going to happen!!!

AUTHOR: - ()

Con artists!!! Never received anything but lies!!!

No Way!!!+

AUTHOR: - ()

They are true to the bone con artists!!! They called me after they seen my report on here. Told me that they wanted to make good, and that Ms Queenie had been sick and was in the hospital. But if I would retract my report she would do the work and send my package immediately. I'm still waiting.....

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Need help!

AUTHOR: ncgirl - (USA)

I have recently had the same problem, I paid her and now I can't get up with here to touch bases and I haven't received my package I paid for!

#6 General Comment

Did she help

AUTHOR: Missy - (USA)

Did Ms Queen root work, work for you? Did it come to pass?

Made Good On The Promise!!!

AUTHOR: - ()

I'm not one to besmirch anyones good name and character.  So in good conscience, I must retract my prior review of Ms. Queenie.  We miscommunicatied initially, but our issues have now been fully resolved.  Thanks again Ms Queenie for resolving our issues.