Complaint Review: MSI Canada

• MSI Canada
    1 St Paul St, Suite A301,
    St Catharines, Ontario
    United States of America

MSI Canada NLS Leasing Deceptive, Lying, Misrepresentative St Catharines , Ontario

*General Comment: NLS LEASING SCAM

I was lied to about a 12 month finance lease on a credit card terminal. I was told by Jeff Swartman that I would own the terminal at the end of the finance lease. After 12 months I am informed by NLS Leasing that I do not own the terminal and if I want to buy it the price is $500.. I have just paid $1350.00 over the last 12 month and the terminal was  $1200.00 new. I have stopped payment on everything with NLS Leasing and after 2 conversations with MSI (they deny any responsibility) they will no longer return my calls. These people are outright thieves. I wish I had looked them up before I chose to do business with them.  I would like to hear from other people who have been ripped off by these s****.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/msi-canada/st-catharines-ontario-/msi-canada-nls-leasing-deceptive-lying-misrepresentative-st-catharines-ontario-597344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

NLS LEASING SCAM

AUTHOR: agent99 - (Canada)

We to were scammed by a different Merchant Services Company Known as CONQUEST FINANCIAL SERVICES, out of Toronto. It seems all these Merchant Services Companies are just THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. Conquest Financial Services now deny any responsibility and say our lease is with NLS LEASING, also know as MBF Leasing, Northern Leasing Systems, Lease Finance Group and Golden Eagle Leasing. The person at CONQUST FINANCIL SERVICES is JEREMY MURRAY, but he is just the goffer boy, the owner is MICHAEL SHVARTSMAN.

They scammed us with an Merchant Application that Included a Contract with NLS LEASING. They ripped us off for HUNDREDS of dollars in a very short period of time.. We had to close our Business Account and we are still receiving Invoices and phone calls from NLS LEASING. Research NLS LEASING at complaints.com and you will see the mess you can get in to with these CROOKS.

I don't know what is happening to you now, but I know we are in a real mess, trying to run a business and dealing with these THIEVES at the same time.