Complaint Review: Mugshots.com

• Reported By: Anonymous — Indian Harbour Beach Florida USA
  • Mugshots.com

Internet
    USA

Mugshots.com Publishing a mugshot when a record has been expunged with the court system. Internet

I was arrested in Janaury of 2015.  I was never convicted and my case was dismssed.  I paid my attorney to have my record expunged.  This was granted in the 18th Judical Circuit in Brevard County Florida on September 20th, 2016.

I have contacted mugshots.com to remove this and have been threatend that I am admitting to an arrest on a recorded line. The Company will not provide contact information, and hang up the phone if you dont pay the $400.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2017 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mugshotscom/internet/mugshotscom-publishing-a-mugshot-when-a-record-has-been-expunged-with-the-court-system-1388118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content