Complaint Review: MultiCards

Le Havre 77 5627 SV
    Eindhoven,
    Netherlands

MultiCards Refusal to refund Bitcoin Eindhoven Nationwide

I used the services of MultiCards to purchase time on the dating site 'step2love.com' with Bitcoin.  After NOT crediting my account for the appropriate amount I decided to escalate with both step2love.com's customer service and MultiCards' service.  I have received only excuses ranging from "We did not receive proof of the original transaction." to "Our Bitcoin processor is having problems."

I'm weary of excuses and I provided proof on the blockchain that I paid the Bitcoin in good faith to them and I have yet to receive credit to my account on step2love.com or a refund of my Bitcoin.  Below is the original blockchain proof which I have sent to them no fewer than 10 times to date.  This information CAN'T be forged as it is verified by computers all over the world.

live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/be11a3a6a552f781e5941434a0e724355f52e5f98424533d44780846557330bd/

All I want is for them to refund my Bitcoin in the interest of proper customer service.  Apparantly, this is very difficult for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2017 02:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/multicards/eindhoven-/multicards-refusal-to-refund-bitcoin-eindhoven-nationwide-1396355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content