Report: #1033497

Complaint Review: Multicare

  • Submitted: Sat, May 05, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 05, 2007
  • Reported By: Seattle Washington
  • Multicare
    17700 Southeast 272nd Street
    Kent, Washington

Multicare Waste of money Charged for medical office visit and nothing was done Kent Washington

*General Comment: Multicare has such a bad reputation.

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

I can't recommend Multi-Care. I've gone to their Kent office twice in the past year. Most recently I went for treatment for a twisted and swollen ankle. I met with Dr. Dale Eggers. He was sarcastic with a poor attitude. He was rude for no apparent reason.

I was charged $140 and nothing was done. I left with a referral to my "primary care physician". If I had a "primary care physician", I wouldn't need to go to a clinic like Multi-Care. It was a waste of money and time. I honestly don't see any benefit from my two previous visits to Multicare. They did nothing both visits

Seattle, Washington
Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2007 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!

Updates & Rebuttals


#1 General Comment

Multicare has such a bad reputation.

AUTHOR: Jumapili - ()

 want to strongly advise you to do a yelp review of multicare.  In addition please see our site posts about multicare and tacoma general hospital. You can follow@tacomageneralwa to read about their abuses or contribute to the facebook page about them also.

I myself hand a terrible experience with a multicare affiliated hospital.

On June 22, 2013, I was the passenger in a motorcycle accident. I was taken by ambulance to Tacoma General Hospital, in Tacoma Washington. Upon arriving at the hospital I was placed in a room, sometime after that a nurse came into the room and started to attempt to put in an IV. Traditionally, administering an IV on me has always been difficult, which I explained to her. After several attempts to my recollection more than five times, I requested that one of my friends, Angela be brought back from the front to sit with me.

The nurse left the room and upon returning told me that there was no one in the front. I felt this could not be true because we were traveling with a group of people from our MC Club who followed the ambulances to the hospital. This is so out of character given MC culture I knew I was being lied to. Later I was to find out that the people and specifically the person I asked for was there, however they were being told I was do not announce.

At that point I told her that I wanted to leave the hospital because they were lying to me, and I was unhappy with the medical service I was being provided. Additional medical staff started to filter into the room and attempt to convince me to stay. I explained to them that I was of sound body and mind and was willing to go AMA. That I that I was aware of the fact that I did need medical attention, and legally they were unable to transport me to another emergency room by Washington law, but that I would go to the Veterans Administration hospital. I explained I was willing to pay for a taxi to do that myself or have one of the people I was sure was in the waiting room do it for me.

Around this time they brought in one of the state Highway Patrol officers who had been at the accident scene. They requested that she placed me under arrest. I told her unless she was able to do that she should remove herself from the room. The police officer explained to them that she had no authority to hold me, and left the room.

By this time I was standing up, and dressing in an attempt to leave the hospital. Approximately 2 to 3 security guards entered the room. Between the security guards and the nursing staff and doctors there must’ve been about 6 to 7 people in the room. They were backing me into a corner, and told me if I submitted to a blow test I was free to leave the hospital. I told them that I was unwilling to submit to any drug and alcohol testing and I did not consent to any further testing or treatment by Tacoma General Hospital, as I was not the driver of the vehicle, and there was no indication of an alcohol issue until I wanted to leave. They continue to verbally intimidate me as well as making me back up further into the corner. I again reiterated that I understood the implications of leaving the hospital AMA, and that I was clear that I needed medical attention, and would find transportation to the Veterans Administration Hospital.

Several people began to physically assault me and placed me into four-point restraints. During the time they were putting me into physical restraints, an RN by the Name of Kevin Lee started violently push his hand into my face. I was of sufficient mental capacity to read his name off of his nametag, and told him he was assaulting me and I intended to expose him for his abusive behavior on social networking sites for it. After they had placed me in four-point restraints, someone came into the room and administered a shot to me. I started screaming for the person that I had asked for initially, and someone came back into the shoes and administered a second shot. The medical record indicates I was given 2 doses of 5mg of Haldol and 2 doses of 2mg lorazepam. The last thing I remember before passing out was the staff standing outside my door pointing at me and laughing.

I have no further recollection of any of medical care provided to me or being released from Tacoma General Hospital on Saturday afternoon. The next time I was aware of myself was Sunday night when I woke up at my boyfriend’s parent’s house. This means that the hospital release me in a state of stupor, clearly at this point not of sound body and mind, to someone (My boyfriends mother) who was not my emergency contact. In fact my emergency contact was never contacted.

Respond to this report!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.