Complaint Review: mustang elite car wash

• Submitted: Mon, September 25, 2017
  • Updated: Mon, September 25, 2017
  • Reported By: kenneycaps — Coppell Texas USA
  • mustang elite car wash
    2125 ira e woods ave
    grapevine, Texas
    USA

mustang elite car wash Smelly car after detail cleaning grapevine Texas

*Author of original report: Adjustment

Paid $99 for my small ford focus to get an interior detail cleaning (price does not include car wash), main focus was to only be inside of the car. I dropped my car off around 10:00 AM on Saturday 09/23/2017 and car was not ready until 5:54. They close at 6:00. Upon arriving my car is still wet and someone places my carpets into my trunk and they tell me to keep my windows open to let the car dry. (why is it not already dry considering how long it was left with them?), I drive away (getting wet in the process) and once home I leave my windows open as instructed.

It is now Monday 09/25/2017 and my entire car smells like mildew. No rain occured. I also noticed they missed several obvious spots in which interior details usually clean up on. If I pay $99 for my car to be detailed, I expect just that. I also expect my car to be dry or nearly dry by the time I pick it up. Now my entire car smells like mildew. Very dissapointed. Next time i'll pay $50 and go to simoniz in bedford for an interior detail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2017 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mustang-elite-car-wash/grapevine-texas-76051/mustang-elite-car-wash-smelly-car-after-detail-cleaning-grapevine-texas-1402160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Adjustment

AUTHOR: - ()

Recieved a call from the company and they are supposed to be fixing the car this weekend ( I can't get in sooner due to my scheudle). Will leave more feedback once the car is finished. Man on the phone was extremley apologetic, polite and concerned with my satisfaction.