Complaint Review: MVI Marketing / Mini Vacations Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 21, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013
  • Reported By: San Antonio Texas
  • MVI Marketing / Mini Vacations Inc.
    410 Ware Blvd
    Tampa, Florida
    United States of America
  • Phone: 813-630-1841
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

I receive a travel certificate for free cruise. I mailed in all the required information and a $581.80 deposit. MVI Marketing /Mini Vacations Inc. told me to call 3 Apr 06 to book my cruise. I had some questions so I called their number (813) 630-1841 and received notification the phone number is no longer in service. I went on-line and found out that there are a large number of victims from the MVI Marketing / Mini Vacations ripoff. Please help me get my cruise or a refund of my deposit.

Linda San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2006 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mvi-marketing-mini-vacations-inc/tampa-florida-33619/mvi-marketing-mini-vacations-inc-ripoff-failed-to-provide-cruise-and-did-not-refund-my-182486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I received my money back from the Time Share that gave me the cruise certificate for visiting their Time Share

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

For all of you others who lost their money to the MVI Marketing/Mini Vacations, Inc., I recommend you contact the business that gave you the cruise/travel certificate. I wrote a letter to the general manager of the time share company that gave me the certificate and I received a full refund.

#2 Consumer Suggestion