Complaint Review: MVI Marketing Minivacations.com

• MVI Marketing Minivacations.com
    3504 Cragmont Drive
    Tampa, Florida

MVI Marketing Mini vacations ripoff Tampa Florida

I HOPE that some resourcful lawyer was among the ripped'off by Mini Vacations. I HOPE that he or she can file a class-action suit against these scum-bags.

They were taking money from people right-up-to the LAST week "in business".... still demanding cruise room upgrades right up till the last day....still promising refunds and accepting checks till they took the money and ran.

Someone in the Tampa area or state of Florida can organize. I am sure this guy and his company have some assets to tap. I would bet that all that money is sitting someplace waiting for the "bankruptcy" to finalize.

My expecting wife and I lost $500 that we could not really afford to lose.

This is just sickening. The State of Florida has some responsibility in this as well I believe.

Anyone with any information or future action please contact us.

Hans
Laveen, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mvi-marketing-minivacationscom/tampa-florida-33619/mvi-marketing-mini-vacations-ripoff-tampa-florida-181147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content