Complaint Review: MWI Connections, MWI 24 Protect Plus

• Reported By: Manassas Virginia
  • MWI Connections, MWI 24 Protect Plus
    mwi.com
    Nationwide

MWI Connections, Aka MWI 24 Protect Plus unauthorized debit card ripoff Stamford Connecticut

In each of the last two months my bank account was debited by the two different companies. MWI 24 protect plus for $159.59,in January, and MWI connections in Feb., for $149.95. Neither one to my knowledge was authorized.

However, I find it interesting that in the two months before those I had cancelled two of their services that had shown up on my account, at that time I didn't know about the fraudulent activity, they refunded both of the accounts promtly.

What I find interesting is that the amounts of the new charges are identical to the ones which were refunded not but a month or so ago. This got my couriosity up so I went on line, and this is where I ended up.
It seems as if it's time to put this MWI thing out for good. I wonder how many people never even notice. I'm thinking of closing my account and starting over, but I guess they would find me again..........

Howard
Manassas, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2003 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwi-connections-mwi-24-protect-plus/nationwide/mwi-connections-aka-mwi-24-protect-plus-unauthorized-debit-card-ripoff-stamford-connectic-49787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content