Complaint Review: MWI Connections

• MWI Connections
    dealpass.com
    Internet

MWI Connections Rip off Internet Internet

I found a charge for $139.95 in my account from MWI Connections. I had no idea where it came from. I called my bank and they gave me the 800 #, so I called the number and talked to Clifford in customer service.

Clifford told me I had ordered something off of an infomercial and had also received a booklet of coupons. I told him that I had not received anything and I wanted my money credited back to my account. All he did was try to take more of my money. I finally had to yell at him and tell him that if he didn't cooperate with me then I'd just dispute it through my bank.

Wonderful little Clifford finally cooperated and told me that my $139.95 will be back in my account within the next 2 business days. I will also be cancelling my credit card so this doesn't happen again. I guess The moral of the story is that if you call to order something off of an infomercial then make sure you don't accept any other offers that come with it. Why would I want to pay $139.95 for a book of coupons that probably don't even close to add up to the amount I paid for it? Be careful out there.

Brook
Topeka, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2004 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwi-connections/internet/mwi-connections-rip-off-internet-internet-99075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content