Complaint Review: MWI Connections

• MWI Connections
    dealpass.com
    Internet

MWI Connections ripoff Internet

While going over my on line banking checking account I noticed a debit that I did not reconize. MWI Connections, I'd never heard of them so I called the 888 number on the statement. Low and behold it was dealpass.com.

Well I had never signed up for this and neither had my husband. I do not know how the got my checking account number? I want to find out how it happened so I can file something on them, invasion of accounts?

I had the option to cancel the account and so I did. A recorded message said if I had been billed I would receive a refund in 2 to 3 weeks. I will patiently wait, if I do not receive the refund I will file another report.

If anyone can help me please do, I can not afford this as we are on a limited income. Help

Mary
Mount Pleasant, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2003 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwi-connections/internet/mwi-connections-ripoff-internet-61695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content