Complaint Review: MWI Connections

• MWI Connections
    www.dealpass.com
    Internet

MWI Connections ripoff Internet

After getting a call from my bank that I was $161.00 over-drawn I started to ask a lot of questions. My bank would only tell me the transactions that I supposedly had made. On July 21, 2003 there was a transaction to MWI Connections for $96.00 and I knew I had not even ever heard of that before.

The crazy thing is, is that I had an accident that has kept me house-bound for two months so far, and I will be down until late September. I haven't even used my checking account. This seemed to be of no concern to my bank.

I then had to try to take care of things myself. The number the bank gave me was incorrect, but luckily for me they had had this call before. They gave me the correct number for MWI and said they were based out of Connecticut. They also gave me the number to the Department of Consumer Protections. I am still in the process of getting ahold of them.

I am now facing fees and bank charges of over $80. I also have to pay fees for the checks that did bounce after the $96 was taken out, and those fees are over $95.

This is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever dealt with. This so called business is a rip off from hell. If they have nothing else to do but STEAL and CHEAT people out of money they need to go to hell and leave people alone.

Who knows how long it will take to get all of this mess settled. This business needs to be sued for every penny they have and every stinkin dime they stole from us.

Sarah
Goreville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2003 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwi-connections/internet/mwi-connections-ripoff-internet-64480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content