Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, April 19, 2017

• Reported By: Mouse — Oranjestad Alabama Aruba
My american shipper
7950 Woodley Ave. Van Nuys, California USA

My american shipper Rip off and poor service and extra costs Van Nuys California

I used the company before without any problems. I noticed that since I used it more, the service went down. The shipping of the packages became late, my credit card company called to inform that the company is on their alert list. They wait to ship your package and then try to bill you for the extra days your package stays. On my most recent order, I tried for 3 weeks to get in contact with them. They don’t reply anymore by email and when you call they don’t aswer, if you call the company next to them, they inform me their not in or in a meeting. The problem I have is that they want to bill me 3x the amount of shipping. They say on their site that the package is to big for usps and they want me to use another company. Strange thing is, that I ordered the same product in the past and used usps. So now they say it’s not possible and want to obligate me to use another company for a product I ordered and shipped in the past with them without any problems. It looks like they try to get you as a costumer and when you have several packages of a high value package they put you in a corner to make you pay allot of money. Because I live abroad and claim them in person they force you to pay the extra money. This is why I want to repost this to prevent a similar situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2017 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-american-shipper/van-nuys-california-91406/my-american-shipper-rip-off-and-poor-service-and-extra-costs-van-nuys-california-1368508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My american shipper