Complaint Review: My Cash Guardian

• Reported By: Pamela — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
  • My Cash Guardian

Internet
    United States of America

My Cash Guardian My Cash Guardian illegally debted my checking account today in the amount of $29.95. I called the bank and explained that i have never heard of this company nor did I authorize any such debit for this Internet

My checking account was debited today, 10/6/12, by a fraudulant company in the amount of $29.95 by My Cash Guardian.  Immediately contacted my bank and was informed that     I have to wait for it to post and then file a greivance which may take up to 60 days.  I live on disability and cannot afford to lose this money.  I have never heard of this company nor have I ever contacted them.  The bank also had never heard of this company and was unsure why this debit was made today as it never occurred before.

I need my money back immediately as it is for food as again I am disabled and live on a very limited budget. Neither myself nor the bank has any idea how they got my banking information.

This is a total rip off and I will pursue this until my money is returned and then I will do everythinng I can to make others aware of this fraudulant company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-cash-guardian/internet/my-cash-guardian-my-cash-guardian-illegally-debted-my-checking-account-today-in-the-amoun-965321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content