Complaint Review: My Computer Works

• My Computer Works
    7975 North Hayden Rd., C-320 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
    Internet
    United States of America

My Computer Works The sale people promise refunds if your computer is not repaired. They will not refund your money. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund Issued

DO NOT TRUST THEM!!! The sales people will lie to you by telling they will refund 100% of your money if they are not able to fix your computer. When you call back the sales manager (George) will tell you he will not refund your money. All they are capable of doing is down loading FREE antivirus software. If it doesnt fix the problem they will not refund your money.  They are complete frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-computer-works/internet/my-computer-works-the-sale-people-promise-refunds-if-your-computer-is-not-repaired-they-900485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund Issued

AUTHOR: Matt Bauer - (United States of America)

This was not a lie by a salesperson, but rather a miscommunication between our sales team and technical staff. We apologize for this and have issued a full refund. Transaction Details:

Transaction ID #4489045849
Refund Amount - $174.95

Once again, we apologize for the negative experience and hope to replenish your confidence in our company.

Sincerely,