Complaint Review: My Computer Works

Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States of America

My Computer Works Total rip off Scottsdale, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We Apologize for the Recent High Call Volume

My Computer Works is nothing but a rip off. In March 2011, I paid $300.00 for one year of unlimited service to protect against computer viruses, etc. I've had difficulty getting any help from them any time that I needed assistance. Yesterday (9/28/11) when I called to request assistance with a virus, I was told to make an appointment for the following day (9/29/11) at 2:00pm.

It is now nearly 6:30pm  - no help. he receptionist (Sarah) has stopped answering my calls - however when I used a different phone (different phone number), she answered right away, but then hung up on me 3 times. I have not been rude, but simply inquiring whether I will be assisted tonight or not. My time is precious, however every time I have to call them, I waste hours.

I have read numerous reviews that report this company has more business than they can possibly service, and that they don't care about customers who have been with them for a few months, since they refuse to give refunds.

Buyer beware!!! I would definately recommend looking further! Surely there are honest computer repair companies out there somewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-computer-works/scottsdale-arizona-85258/my-computer-works-total-rip-off-scottsdale-arizona-783091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We Apologize for the Recent High Call Volume

AUTHOR: Matt Bauer - (United States of America)

My name is Matt Bauer, Customer Service Manager with My Computer Works.

I would like to express my most sincere apologies for your experience. We have recently experienced an unusually high call volume, but we are continually working to upgrade our technician workforce and lower our call times. We very much appreciate your patience. Please contact me at 480-240-9800 (local AZ) or 877-629-6972 (toll-free) or send me an email at customercare@mycomputerworks.com if you have any questions or would like to discuss any further issues.

Once again, my apologies for the trouble you've experienced.

Sincerely,