Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ordered a free trial supply of 2 patches. Then I realize that they were going to charge automatically from my checking account $169.00 so I called...this time I was lucky and I got a person. I told him that I had not authorize this charge and he says if I wanted 1 month supply for $38.00 and I say o.k. but I never got the patches.

This was ordered on 4/29/04 and as of today 5/26/04 I have not received anything. When I call there is a recorded message that says to call on working hours and when I call later, the same thing. On-line there is no way you can send an e-mail. So, it is clearly that this is a fraudulent operation.

I hope you can do something about it.
Many thanks,

Susana
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2004 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-diet-patches/internet/my-diet-patches-ripoff-fraudulent-operation-internet-93000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Diet Patches