Complaint Review: my fee plan

• Reported By: Melba — Ozark Alabama United States of America
  • my fee plan

Internet
    United States of America

my fee plan able to get past records of people Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To Melba

I had inquired records on some one back history. When I went to use the website they said they would charge $1. Well the next thing I knew my bank account had been charged $19.95 and over drew my account.

Well now my bank has charged me two over draft fees. The company says I was never charged but my bank statement says other wise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-fee-plan/internet/my-fee-plan-able-to-get-past-records-of-people-internet-997680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To Melba

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Melba,

Please email josh@myfeeplan.com and I can aid you in getting a refund. I apologize for the charges and would like to help. Again, please email me and I can get on this right away.

Thanks,