Complaint Review: my gifted love spells

• Submitted: Sat, August 23, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, August 23, 2014
  • Reported By: AmandaL — anaheim California
  • my gifted love spells

Internet
    USA

my gifted love spells desperate in divorce Newport Beach, CA California

*Consumer Comment: I am sorry

I was desperate and going through a divorce. I was willing to do anything. She claimed she was a legit psychic.  But she took me for $200. Please be cautious especially with a broken heart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-gifted-love-spells/internet/my-gifted-love-spells-desperate-in-divorce-newport-beach-ca-california-1171887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I am sorry

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

you got sucked into this criminals "psychic" abilities - stop wasting your money on these losers and just live your life!! It is cheaper and more rewarding.