Complaint Review:

My life

• Submitted: Thu, August 11, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 11, 2011

• Reported By: Gin — selah Washington U.S.A.
My life

My life memory lane they are disceptive they charged my account for an amt. I did not authorize Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I signed up for my life classmates to be able to connect and when I saw what they charged me I was floored because this was not the price they showed they charge $167.00 and they have no phone number to be able to call about this matter. Do not do bussiness with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-life/internet/my-life-memory-lane-they-are-disceptive-they-charged-my-account-for-an-amt-i-did-not-auth-763736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My life