Complaint Review:

My Life

• Submitted: Sat, April 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: Granjeiro — Fremont California U.S.A.
My Life

My Life Reunion. com Wrongfull charges Los Angeles California Internet

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This company advertises using your e-mail, with someone has searched for you. If you follow the directins than it give you, in a States the age of some individual on some city is searching for you. Then it gives the age  of an individual and a location on a State. I as trying to sign up only for a short period of time, low and behold the signed me up to  locate people and to find people searchin for me. I was only interested on people searching fo me. They charged me two different fees.Also they give a phone number that you can call, but it ,is allways busy 18664368348. Also there is a link to change you pass word, but no reply ever from the site, and yes I did cheeck my trash in basket. They just never reply. Under their former name Reunion. com they received a rating of F from the Los Angeles Better Business Beaurau. And as of Today 4-7-2012 they  are back with negative reports from them. My advice is search on your Engine chances are the individual may have a page on the internet. Do not use  his service or fall for their someone may be searching for you.A total Rip off. Reunion .com and now My Life. Save your hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-life/internet/my-life-reunion-com-wrongfull-charges-los-angeles-california-internet-865386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Life