Complaint Review: My Online Drug Dealer

• Reported By: TitoRam — Dingmans Ferry Pennsylvania USA
  • My Online Drug Dealer

Internet
    USA

My Online Drug Dealer myonlinedrugdealer, myonlinedrugdealer.com, My Online Drug Dealerstacksamillistacks a millistacksstacks@stacksamilli.com Con Artist Internet

An elaberate show of suspence and mystery, adorned with propes and showman of all ages conducted behind the vailes of the  world wide web. But just like all the trurly great Magical Proformances, theres always a catch, and in the case of My Online Drug Dealer, the only thing that these guys are capable of doing is making your hard earned money disappear.

Hate to have to admit that I was suckered in by numerous Online Reviews that I didnt realize at the time were all from the same individual. Thier was a cast of voices and faces all diferent in each video that would quickly get one to belive that these were all individual videos when if fact they were all from the same individual. The P.T. Barnum of this suraide is noneother then stacksamilli, stacks to his cast.

I wasnt very inquisitive becuase I had gathered most of the information i would have asked him from the review videos and responces to questions from the videos. All staged reviews and this [I cant even put into words what to call this person] used a child for one of his reviews. My guess, to target the 11 to 14 year old customers. The promise of putting illegal drugs in the hands of a minor, only to end up taking there money as well.

I have been a sufferer of PTSD and Depresion for most of my life. Medical Marijuana is the only way for me to coup with the day to day stresses without having what I call an episode. If it werent due to my being boarderline agoraphobic, I would have moved to another state that was legalized. Unfortunatley, my condition keeps me here. I made the online purchase becuase they honestly had me belive that there was finally an alternative to dealling with shady people in even shadier places. I knew the risk, but after hearing from all his satisfied customers, I wanted it to be true. So much so that I never stoped to read between the lines. I was focused so much on the good that I never stopped to research the bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2017 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-online-drug-dealer/internet/my-online-drug-dealer-myonlinedrugdealer-myonlinedrugdealercom-my-online-drug-dealerst-1369812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content