Complaint Review: My Place Apartment s

• My Place Apartment s
    2451 North Lincoln Avenue
    Chicago, Illinois
    USA

My Place Apartment s FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST who prey on people in urgent need to find housing. There is a place in Hell for the owner and everyone who works there. Chicago Illinois

These people are liars, scam artists, and they will rott in Hell for taking advantage of people, the owner and employees.  They advertise that they can place people in an apartment of your choice in whatever neighborhood you desire to live in in Chicago.  You write them a check and they are suppose to find you a place that is mutually agreed upon but they don't.

They target people with credit issues who have a hard time finging a landlord to rent to them.  They try to take advantage of their unfortunate circumstances by placing you in the most slummiest apartments that are not suitable for a dog to live in and then when you refuse to accept that apartment, they keep your money.

I am working on getting this business completely shut down.  They are predators who do not care about people at all.  They took the only money I had to move and now I cant move because they refuse to refund me.  DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT patronize this bogus establishment.  You will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-place-apartment-s/chicago-illinois-60614/my-place-apartment-s-fraud-scam-artist-who-prey-on-people-in-urgent-need-to-find-housin-1055088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content