Complaint Review: My Rest

• My Rest
    12627 Race Track Rd
    Tampa, Florida

My Rest Item purchased misrepresented Tampa Florida

I bought a waterbed mattress cover as a gift. I paid an extra $50 for a pillow top that unzipped entirely so the top could be dry cleaned without draining the water bed mattress.

When opened by the recipient, the cover is sewn together at the bottom with two zippers then starting in opposite directions and meeting in the top of the bed. This is not as described on their online site. I do not want to return it but I am seeking a refund of $50 to my credit card. I feel this was a gross misrepresentation on their part and I certainly would not have ordered this cover had I known it was virtually all one piece.

Merni
Antioch, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-rest/tampa-florida/my-rest-item-purchased-misrepresented-tampa-florida-293615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content