Complaint Review: My Ticket Tracker

• My Ticket Tracker
    137 Bolton Road
    Internet
    United States of America

My Ticket Tracker Sold Overpriced Tickets to kids and the e-tickets are not in our name Internet

My kids purchased two tickets to a George Strait concert in Oklahoma City for me for Christmas.  When ordering the tickets, they were given a total of $89.50 per ticket and were charged $285.00 per ticket when they received the email about their purchase.  When they printed out the e-tickets, the tickets showed the price that they thought that they were paying for the tickets.  Additionally, the tickets are not in our name, but in someone else's name.  Therefore, the tickets are completely useless to us.

The original price of tickets should have been $89.50 with a small handling fee.  These tickets were $285 per ticket and a $59.85 service fee and a $7.50 delivery fee (even though nothing was delivered).  I have been unable to contact the company via telephone and have sent several emails via their website prior to realizing that they had been scammed.  I have also sent an email to the arena where the concert was to occur to see what they might be able to do.

I'm not sure where they got the tickets that we have at.  They are e-tickets and we printed them out.  They show that they are "ticket master" tickets at the top, but are not in our name.  This is also where it shows the original purchase amount that we were led to believe that was the cost.  By the time the order was placed and the kids realized how much they had been charged, it was too late to go back and cancel the order.

Please help my kids get their money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-ticket-tracker/internet/my-ticket-tracker-sold-overpriced-tickets-to-kids-and-the-e-tickets-are-not-in-our-name-i-986950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content