Complaint Review: My Vintage Hut

P.O. Box 2474
    Riverside, California

My Vintage Hut Item never posted Riverside California

*Author of original report: *UPDATE My Vintage Hut RESOLVED!!**

I ordered 2 gardenias to be delivered by International Priority Mail on the 10th August for $67.50.

I left voicemail messages and emails for Cynthia Miller asking whether they had been mailed out yet, and she failed to respond to a single message.

On the 29th August, when they still hadn't arrived, I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint - Cynthia immediately responded to this saying they had been mailed out on the 12th August.

I find it extremely strange that she would refuse to respond to my messages if she had sent the items out so promptly. She also states in her website that when items are mailed out, she sends a confirmation email to the customer, but I never recieved this email. I want to know if she has any proof that she sent these items, as I suspect they were never mailed.

Grotfairy
Ramsgate
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-vintage-hut/riverside-california-92516/my-vintage-hut-item-never-posted-riverside-california-374285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

*UPDATE My Vintage Hut RESOLVED!!**

AUTHOR: Grotfairy - (United Kingdom)

MY VINTAGE HUT RESOLVED ORDER.