Complaint Review: My VIP Vacations

Nationwide
    USA

My VIP Vacations Scammed me out of $397.00 Branson MO Branson MO

*Author of original report: MY VIP VACATION

This company is a scam My VIP Vacations ripped me off for $397.00. I cannot get any one that answers my calls to cooperate with me on booking a trip I'm giving all kinds of excuses on what's going on with the process. I have asked for my money back several times and have not received any of it back. The customer service is the worst the lady is very rude. This business need to be closed down they have no reason to be able to take people's hard earned money and we get nothing out the deal we were promised. I want my money back every penny of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2017 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-vip-vacations/nationwide/my-vip-vacations-scammed-me-out-of-39700-branson-mo-branson-mo-1383319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

MY VIP VACATION

AUTHOR: - ()

I Would like to update my report about MY VIP VACATION company. After a couple of days of my bad experience with this company, I recieved a call back from Melissa in customer service and we were able to get my trip booked she was very apologed and very nice. We both were experiencing an off week that day so we let our emotions get the best of us. My trip is now booked and I am very much satisfied with MY VIP VACATION, Thanks Melissa your the best.