Complaint Review: Myboatrv.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011
  • Reported By: Carol — WKD Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Myboatrv.com
    4500 Steiner Ranch Blvd. #1115
    Austin, Texas
    United States of America

Myboatrv.com My boat rv .com They did not honor their money back guarantee policy. When approached by me and the local BBB, they lied to us both to say they would refund the money as they did not list the boat as promised on the Austin, Texas

*Consumer Comment: This is NOT The Boat & RV Group!

*General Comment: This is NOT www.advertiseboatrv.com !

www.myboatrv.com advertises that they have a 100% money back guarantee if they do not sell your boat or car.  They do not honor their own policy.  Not only did they not sell my boat, they also did not advertise it on all the websites they promised!  I had to constantly call and email them to have them post the sell on the websites and after a few months of having to do this I just stopped emailing/calling and of course none of the ads were updated on the web as promised.  When I asked for my $199 back, they ignored my calls at first.  Then, they told me to send them specific documentation.  When I did mail that (certified) they refused to accept the letter.  Then I got the local BBB involved, and the owner of myboatrv lied to them and promised they would refund my money....but they never did.  We tried numerous times to ask for the refund according to the policy they set.  They basically have given us the run around to avoid refunding the money.  This is all noted on the Austin TX BBB website or you can call them and they can fill you in.  I can not recommend them to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myboatrvcom/austin-texas-78732/myboatrvcom-my-boat-rv-com-they-did-not-honor-their-money-back-guarantee-policy-when-a-597100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This is NOT The Boat & RV Group!

AUTHOR: The Boat & RV Group - ()

If you are searching for bad reports on The Boat & RV Group, this is NOT the same company.  MyBoatRV is NOT The Boat & RV Group.

#2 General Comment

This is NOT www.advertiseboatrv.com !

AUTHOR: Boat and RV Advertising, Inc. - (United States of America)

We were just made aware that a potential customer saw this report and throught it was concerning www.advertiseboatrv.com.  This is NOT the same company as MyBoatRV.com.  We have zero complaints from our customers, we complete our ad campaigns within 48 hours and provide a full listing of sites posted, and refund our customer's money if requested.

If anyone would like references, we can provide references for both satisfied customers as well as references to those customers who have received a refund.

We are not based in Austin, TX and have no bad BBB report anywhere in the USA.