Complaint Review: mychangeaddress.com

Internet
    United States of America

mychangeaddress.com Bridgevine scam, impersonators of the USPS! Internet

*General Comment: Address Change

I thought I was changing my adress with the USPS! I was charged $9.95 for an address change with the post office. I thought this was wierd but thought that perhaps the USPS had outsourced this part of their services due to lack of profit. I filed a chnage of address on 12/30/2011. After leaving my old office site, I have not recieved 1 peice of forwarded mail, in fact, my mail still goes to the old address.I will address this with my credit card company, but who is there to stop these scamsters? I did get a confirmation number, but after looking again, there is no contact information except the printed website address on the receipt! Who would have thought?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mychangeaddresscom/internet/mychangeaddresscom-bridgevine-scam-impersonators-of-the-usps-internet-840531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Address Change

AUTHOR: Mbass - (USA)

Hello,

I am sorry your address change did not work properly, I work for Bridgevine/myaddresschange.com and can help resolve your problem if you send me your order number and any other information that you may have regarding your order.

Mike Bass